A school can send a delegation of any number of students. To register please fill up the google form. Please refer to the country matrix while selecting your country.
Delegate fee : Rs. 250/-
For International delegate : $15
Last date of registration – 15 December 2020.
Account Name : RAJAGIRI MUN, South Indian Bank Ltd, Kalamassery
Account Number : 0224053000029054
IFSC/NEFT : SIBL0000224
Make payment online thorugh https://forms.gle/XEPJoDMssTCQDpjR7
For International Payment https://forms.gle/xDRPpt6uhSMBCLJ97
Money collected from the delegate fee will be donated for the cause of helping underprivileged students.
Please be reminded that participants should wear formal dress during sessions and lobbying.
RMUN expects students to be formally dressed, appropriate for a professional setting. Delegates should not wear any distracting clothes, jewellery or in any way inappropriate, which may call an attention to themselves.
- Be Respectful in both spoken and written language at all times.
- Be courteous towards the Executive board
- Not use music or audio recordings during online lobbying and debate.
- All chats can be reviewed at any time by the Executive board.
- Be aware that all sessions will be recorded, and all materials used are of the property of RMUN, and can only be used for the purposes for which they were intended.
- Remain in character by consistently advocating the interests and representing the policies of the country/organization assigned.
- Collaborate with fellow delegates whenever possible within the RMUN Online messaging platform.
- It is advisable to use the virtual background provided by us.
Essential Materials and Equipment
Delegates should have with them:
- A charged laptop and/or charger
- Headphones if it makes the participants more comfortable, to cancel out noise
International Press would be publishing reports of each committee in the website at the end of each conference day.
We are looking forward to our First Rajagiri Model United Nations ONLINE Conference.